Keto chocolate mousse
Ready in 10 minutes
This keto chocolate mousse is definitely my all-time favourite keto dessert recipe! It is seriously the easiest but most delicious recipe ever, and Saahil introduced me to it. And the best thing: it tastes amazingly the same as real chocolate mousse! Also, perfect for if you crave a sweet breakfast recipe.
The funny thing is that I accidentally left the mousse in the freezer instead of fridge, when I first tried the recipe. Turned out you can also turn this recipe into a keto chocolate ice cream!
Ingredients for 2 servings
For the Dutchies amongst us: of some products you can find a link to Body & Fitshop, where you can buy the product!
- 250 grams mascarpone
- splash of warm water
- few drops of vanilla-extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamon
- a bit of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- few drops of stevia
- 2 raspberries or blackberries
- In a bowl, add a splash of warm water to 250 grams mascarpone, until the texture of the mascarpone is not too thick anymore, and can easily be mixed.
- Then, add cacao powder, cardamon, and stevia. Mix well, until a smooth chocolate mousse develops.
- Serve with a raspberry / blackberry, and optional coconut flakes.
Variation: are you more a fan of chocolate ice cream? It is super easy to turn this keto chocolate mousse into a chocolate ice cream. How? By leaving the mousse in the freezer for about an hour! 🙂
Nutritional value per serving
- 596 calories
- 60 grams of fat
- 11 grams of protein
- 1 grams of carbs
- 2 grams of fiber
Ready to try more keto chocolate recipes?
You will love…