Ready in 10 minutes
Craving hot chocolate now the days are getting shorter and colder? I got you covered! This creamy keto hot chocolate keeps you warm, and absolutely fits in a low-carb high-fat lifestyle.
Ingredients for 1 keto hot chocolate
For the Dutchies amongst us: of some products you can find a link to Body & Fitshop, where you can buy the product!
- 25 grams grass fed butter
- 75 millilitres unsweetened cream
- 100 millilitres unsweetened almond milk
- 50 millilitres boiled water
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon of cardamon, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Stevia drops / erythritol to taste
How to make this keto hot chocolate
- In a large mug, mix all ingredients well. Preferably use a mini hand mixer to give your hot chocolate that foamy, and creamy touch.
- Use stevia or erythritol to decide on your preferred level of sweetness.
- Optional: whip cream to place on top!
Variations: you can experiment with the amount of ingredients to create your perfect idea of creaminess!
Nutritional value per 1 serving
- 454 calories
- 48 grams of fat
- 2.5 grams of protein
- 2.5 grams of carbs
Interested in trying other keto drinks?
A butter coffee to kickstart your day with tons of energy!
This keto turmeric latte is perfect if you want to decrease your intake of caffeine, but still want to experience an energy boost in the morning.