Vegan keto curry
Ready in 15 minutes
Vegan & keto has never been so easy with this vegan keto curry! It can be a challenge to eat vegan on a Keto Diet, but it’s definitely not impossible to find keto friendly vegan recipes. This curry contains a large amount of vegetables, and healthy fats. Lastly, it is a simple-to-make recipe that is filling.
Eating keto doesn’t mean eating bacon & cream all day! I personally think it is super important to think about the environment too, and include a lot of vegan, and vegetarian keto recipes into your diet.
Ingredients for 1 vegan keto curry
For the Dutchies amongst us: of some products you can find a link to Body & Fitshop, where you can buy the product!
- 150 grams broccoli / cauliflower rice
- 100 millilitres coconut cream / milk (pick the one with the lowest amount of carbs)
- 100 grams tempeh
- 50 grams sugar snaps
- green / red / yellow curry spices as much as you like
- 15 grams coconut oil
- 1 grams bamboo shots
- 1 tablespoon (black) sesame seeds
- Cut tempeh into parts.
- Warm coconut oil in a pan on low fire. First, bake the sugar snaps & tempeh for about 5 minutes.
- Then, add the broccoli or cauliflower rice, and bamboo shoots. Bake for another 3 minutes.
- Pour over with the coconut milk, followed by the spices of your choice. Stir well, until everything is mixed, and the coconut milk starts to cook.
- Take the pan off of the heat. Serve your curry with sesame seeds.
Variations: add lemon grass for an extra fresh flavour, or extra red pepper for a spicier taste.
Nutritional value per serving
- 597 calories
- 47 grams of fat
- 23 grams of protein
- 14 grams of carbs
- 12 grams of fiber
More spicy dinner recipes?
There are no other vegan keto recipes online yet, but this spicy keto burger is vegetarian!